Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for shopping at The Animal Closet.
In order to setup a return/exchange or check the status of a return, please use the form at the bottom of this page and someone will contact you within 48 hours.
We’re happy to offer exchange or store credit ONLY within 30 days of the original order receipt date, minus a 10% restocking fee. Sorry, no refunds.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, unused, unworn, undamaged and unaltered.
- Returned merchandise must have the original tags attached, and be in the original packaging.
- Although we make sure to check all merchandise for defects and damage before shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product upon delivery to ensure it is free of defect and damages.
- Claims on damaged or defective items delivered must be made via the form below within 24 hours of receipt of delivered items.
- Damaged goods due to the customers’ negligence will not be accepted for refund, store credit or exchange.
- Any merchandise returned that do not meet the above criteria will be refused.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.
Once the item is returned, it will be inspected to ensure that it is in the original condition it was shipped. Please allow 3 business days to complete the inspection. Once the inspection has been completed, we will process the refund (defects only), exchange or store credit.
Return exceptions: Costumes and wedding items (seasonal), beds, boots, treats, toys, blankets and carriers (due to health regulations), gift cards, and clearance items marked “Final Sale” are final sale.
International orders (outside Canada) are final sale.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.